Last Who You Watched

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:53 pm

This is why the forces of good in our Universe need to be ever vigilant (I take it you too are a force for good in the Universe?). Maybe evil will only become more prevelant and more and more bad guys get to, um, win, unless we start taking cod-German accents and eyeliner more seriously...from this point on. If we don't, it might be... too late *really, really spooky music*

I propose we rewatch and reappraise both Nightmare and Nimon and either a) quake with terror or b) not quake in terror and carry on treating the bad guys as a joke.

Pick Option 'b' at your peril, Lucy. At your peril.

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:54 pm

tony ingram wrote:Und vot is wrong mit Tryst's accent? It sounds authentic enough to me, ja?

Ja, it's just like listening to Kraftwerk again.

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:57 pm

"Ve vorked togezzer for many years. until he died. Then, ve shtopped" (Tryst)

Vot a guy... Razz

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:30 pm

tony ingram wrote:"Ve vorked togezzer for many years. until he died. Then, ve shtopped" (Tryst)
That made me laugh too Very Happy

Kembel, I am not sure if 'good' and 'evil' have any real meaning on a cosmic scale.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Lucy McGough wrote: Kembel, I am not sure if 'good' and 'evil' have any real meaning on a cosmic scale.

Possibly not, but only possibly. Pretty sure we wont find the answer to that one in Season 17. That's more of a Season 18 kind of question.

I think the labels are wrong, here. Rather than 'good'/ 'evil' per se, it's more a question of benevolence, or lack of.

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:18 pm

The last episode of 'The Horns of Nimon' was hilarious. "My dreams of conquest!" Soldeed gibbers, as he wonders whether discharging himself from the Skonnan loony bin was such a good idea after all.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:23 pm

Soldeed: 'Lord Niiii-mon'.

Viewing Audience: *runs for cover- quakes in terror*

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:49 pm

Now I'm watching 'Shada'.

Doctor: "When I was on the river I heard the strange babble of inhuman voices - didn't you, Romana?"

Professor Chronotis: "Oh, probably undergraduates talking to each other."

Very Happy

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:31 am

If you're watching the classic series in order, which it seems you are, let me know what you think of Season 18, Leisure Hive through to Logopolis.

I like the Douglas Adams humour of S17 a lot, especially City Of Death which still works on all levels today, but Season 18 with Chris Bidmead at the helm of the scripts takes on a completely different tone. After a slow start it really finds its own mark around Full Circle onwards. At times it's sombre, complex, and very thought-provoking. Some people think it a bit stuck up its own backside and say it takes itself very seriously, which it does. At times its certainly a bit melancholic and tense.

Which is why I personally relate to it a lot and love it to bits. Ha.

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:05 am

kembel wrote:Soldeed: 'Lord Niiii-mon'.

Viewing Audience: *runs for cover- quakes in terror*
I suspect Graham Crowden waited his whole life for a part like that.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:05 am

For me, it's one of the real OTT bad guy performances, and is one of the many reasons Nimon descends into panto. Not that that is a criticism, just a different way of telling a tale.

Two of the very best bad guys for me are back to back in S13, Philip Madoc as Solon in The Brain Of Morbius, and Tony Beckley as Chase in The Seeds Of Doom. The former is a masterclass in how to reign in the performance whilst clearly enjoying every minute of it, whilst the latter treads the drama/panto line but just manages to stay on the drama side, despite testing the waters of panto land on occassion.

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:43 pm

I love Madoc as Mehendri Solon.
"You chicken brained biological disaster!" Razz

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:26 pm

'The Leisure Hive' was... okay. Having watched RTD's NuWho, certain elements seemed awfully familiar. I think the person who wrote 'The Leisure Hive' must have copied RTD.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:'The Leisure Hive' was... okay. Having watched RTD's NuWho, certain elements seemed awfully familiar. I think the person who wrote 'The Leisure Hive' must have copied RTD.
Er, yes...

You do know time travel isn't real, right? Embarassed

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:31 pm

DO-NOT-BLAS-PHEME! </Dalek>

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by GBF on Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:39 pm

You guys - Elizabeth Sladen died today...

GBF

Posts : 426
Join date : 2009-12-25
Age : 61
Location : Iapetus

http://www.glennbfleming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:35 am

Saw the news when I came in last night. It's unbelievable. She was only 63.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:55 am

Yes. That's younger than my dad. And she was so bright and full of life. In the last series of SJA she was glowing with vitality.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:49 am

Completely shocked at this news. Fans both young and old are going to miss Sarah Jane. Liz Sladen was easilly one of the most accomplished actors to appear in the series and many a fans favourite companion, and SJA was one, if not the, most popular kids tv programme around.

Like The Brig, she was another huge part of my childhood watching this show in the 1970's.

I've yet to watch the Planet Of The Spiders DVD, but the commentary with Letts, Courtney and now Liz Sladen on is going to be just that bit more sadder.

"A tear, Sarah Jane?"

RIP Liz

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:16 pm

I want to live my life being as cheerful, brave and friendly as she was.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Wed Apr 20, 2011 1:21 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:I want to live my life being as cheerful, brave and friendly as she was.
You won't go far wrong doing that. I met her a few years ago and she was a lovely person, genuinely interested in everything and everyone.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Wed Apr 20, 2011 2:26 pm

tony ingram wrote:You won't go far wrong doing that. I met her a few years ago and she was a lovely person, genuinely interested in everything and everyone.
If I try to live by her example, it might make the fact that she's dead slightly more bearable because it will show that she mattered and that her influence is continuing after death.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by GBF on Wed Apr 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Spooky - i was just reading about Lis on-line and watched that (Anthony?) Head guy trying to get Tennant to follow him. Then all of his mates turned into the flying things that reminded me of the flying things in Jason and the Argonauts...then I realised that in that film they were terrorising PATRICK TROUGHTON!! How spooky - but why did they have to crawl along the walls like Aliens??
Lucy - don't try to emulate Lis - just be yourself.

GBF

Posts : 426
Join date : 2009-12-25
Age : 61
Location : Iapetus

http://www.glennbfleming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:30 am

'Enjoy' is the wrong word, but I'm certainly appreciating watching Planet Of The Spiders and listening to the commentary. It's almost kind of comforting listening to Barry Letts, Nick Courtney and Liz Sladen laughing and remembering the production.

Although I always like the contributions of 'Tewwence' Dicks on these commentaries, I almost wish Richard Franklin weren't there, giving all the others more 'room' to speak.

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:36 am

Just in case anyone hasn't seen the announcement: there's a fifteen minute tribute to Lis due to air on CBBC at 6.45 tomorrow night, right after Doctor Who finishes on BBC 1.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:33 am

Thanks for the heads up.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:52 pm

Its a nice touch by the Beeb it being on as The Impossible Astronaut finishes, and many people will appreciate this, just as they would appreciate some kind of 'in memory of...' or dedication prior to or just after the new Who episode itself on BBC1.


kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:55 pm

kembel wrote:Its a nice touch by the Beeb it being on as The Impossible Astronaut finishes, and many people will appreciate this, just as they would appreciate some kind of 'in memory of...' or dedication prior to or just after the new Who episode itself on BBC1.

I'd like to think there'd be a dedication of that kind, though they may not since Lis has no connection to the episode itself.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:38 pm

We sang 'The Old Rugged Cross' in the service* today.

I couldn't help thinking of the Face of Boe.

RTD RUINED MY CHILDHOOD.

*Emphatically not a Mass because there ain't no consecration, on account of Jesus being dead.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:54 am

Watching 'Full Circle' during a thunderstorm is pretty awesome.

In his first ever episode Adric causes the death of an elderly man who was trying to help him. I hate the little brat already. And he can stick his badge for mathematical excellence where the sun don't shine.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:02 am

That's pretty Varsh...er, harsh.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:20 am

Poor Mathew Waterhouse. On screen probably the worst companion ever in terms of acting ability. (although I could name a few others who come a close second) Off screen, by all accounts, a pompus kid with delusions of grandeur, advising other people with years of acting experience behind them on how to act their scenes.

I find him less irritating as the season progresses, and by Traken and the majestic Logopolis he's actually OK'ish. Seemed all he needed was to be a solo companion with the Doc to maybe make it work, as he's back to his usual crap self in the crowded tardis of S19.

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:30 am

The guy seems to be universally derided even by his former co-stars. I wonder how it feels to be the most famously hated companion in Who history?

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:33 am

kembel wrote: Poor Mathew Waterhouse. On screen probably the worst companion ever in terms of acting ability. (although I could name a few others who come a close second) Off screen, by all accounts, a pompus kid with delusions of grandeur, advising other people with years of acting experience behind them on how to act their scenes.
Don't forget 'insufferable'. Such a pity he didn't get made into a vampire and crumble to death (sounds like 'death by traditional English dessert', but you know what I mean) at the end of 'State of Decay'.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:35 pm

tony ingram wrote:The guy seems to be universally derided even by his former co-stars. I wonder how it feels to be the most famously hated companion in Who history?

I think by his own admission he was too young, inexperienced, clearly out of his depth, and not very good. It was a programme that was merciless as far as the pace of production went. He would have had to hit the ground running but never really got started.

In one of my favourite anecdotes I've heard about this era, it probably didn't help his state of mind when upon introducing himself to the leading man for the very first time, recieved the prompt response "F#** Off"! Laughing

Tom certainly had a way of putting new members of the cast at ease. Very Happy

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:39 pm

Lucy McGough wrote: Don't forget 'insufferable'. Such a pity he didn't get made into a vampire and crumble to death (sounds like 'death by traditional English dessert', but you know what I mean) at the end of 'State of Decay'.

Well, he certainly gets a decent exit from the series later on towards the end of S19, (which I won't spoil for you if you're watching them in order. )

Funnily enough, it's about this time the series, IMO, loses its way for a number of years. Nothing to do with the loss of Mathew of course, purely coincidental.

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:15 pm

Very much a matter of opinion, there-I've been watching eighties Who recently, and while Davison isn't my favourite Doctor, I don't think the series lost its way until 1987. I loved Tom Baker's last season, and all of Colin Baker's stuff.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:01 pm

kembel wrote:In one of my favourite anecdotes I've heard about this era, it probably didn't help his state of mind when upon introducing himself to the leading man for the very first time, recieved the prompt response "F#** Off"! Laughing
The funny thing is, that's practically what the Doctor and Romana say to him as well. And he (Adric, not Mr Waterhouse) deserved it Razz

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by GBF on Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:11 pm

Oh, No! It's on tonight! After all this time, it's on tonight! At six! I'm going to a barbie and I'll miss it - OH,NO, what will I do??????? affraid

GBF

Posts : 426
Join date : 2009-12-25
Age : 61
Location : Iapetus

http://www.glennbfleming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:09 pm

Don't worry. We'll tell you ALL about it. Laughing

You'll feel like you've watched it anyway! You can now enjoy the barbie with the piece of mind, in full knowledge that you won't really miss a thing!

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by GBF on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:40 am

Thank the Time Lords for that - I really thought I would missing something REALLY great! The barbie was...a barbie!! How was Matt? Did those acting lessons he recently had do any justice to his performance? No? Thought not...

GBF

Posts : 426
Join date : 2009-12-25
Age : 61
Location : Iapetus

http://www.glennbfleming.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:45 am

GBF wrote:Thank the Time Lords for that - I really thought I would missing something REALLY great! The barbie was...a barbie!! How was Matt? Did those acting lessons he recently had do any justice to his performance? No? Thought not...
It's set in America in 1969 (they actually went and shot it in the desert there) and started with the Doctor being shot dead by a mysterious individual in an Apollo astronaut's suit who came out of a lake, and his friends burning his body. Then we got incredibly creepy aliens underground, and Amy shooting at a little girl. You'd have liked it, I think...

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:47 am

The bit they don't show you at the end of 'Meglos' is when their society collapses because (a) they've lost their only power supply and don't know how else to generate power and (b) the loss of their dodecahedron-based religion causes an existential crisis leading to widespread depression and anarchy.

Ten years later, they were all dead.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:50 am

Lucy McGough wrote:The bit they don't show you at the end of 'Meglos' is when their society collapses because (a) they've lost their only power supply and don't know how else to generate power and (b) the loss of their dodecahedron-based religion causes an existential crisis leading to widespread depression and anarchy.

Ten years later, they were all dead.
I find that knowledge curiously uplifting.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:51 am

Why?

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:56 am

Because the Savants and the Deons actually beat the Morons and the Xerox from The Space museum in the contest to find the dullest alien race in the universe.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Lucy McGough on Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:34 pm

They weren't that dull. They clearly had some kick-ass seamstresses, and their hairdressers must have been pretty good too.

Lucy McGough

Posts : 2153
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 28
Location : Northwich, UK

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by kembel on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:06 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:They weren't that dull. They clearly had some kick-ass seamstresses, and their hairdressers must have been pretty good too.

I love S18, but there is a lot of emphasis given to the wardrobe and/or hair of the native inhabitants of the various planets. Wait till you get to Traken and Logopolis!

(Did I ever say I love Logopolis? Probably. I've got the DVD. And the VHS. And the novel. And Chris Bidmead readiing the novel out loud on audio. I even managed to get a publicity photo of it from ebay. I can't believe mine was the only bid. I love it so much I even love just spelling out the word 'Logopolis' on the keyboard! Look, here I go again - L-O-G-O-P.....

kembel

Posts : 124
Join date : 2010-02-16
Age : 49
Location : deepest, darkest, Devon

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:09 pm

kembel wrote:
Lucy McGough wrote:They weren't that dull. They clearly had some kick-ass seamstresses, and their hairdressers must have been pretty good too.

I love S18, but there is a lot of emphasis given to the wardrobe and/or hair of the native inhabitants of the various planets. Wait till you get to Traken and Logopolis!

(Did I ever say I love Logopolis? Probably. I've got the DVD. And the VHS. And the novel. And Chris Bidmead readiing the novel out loud on audio. I even managed to get a publicity photo of it from ebay. I can't believe mine was the only bid. I love it so much I even love just spelling out the word 'Logopolis' on the keyboard! Look, here I go again - L-O-G-O-P.....
I like Logopolis as well. I love the recursion idea, with the TARDIS inside itself.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by tony ingram on Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:10 pm

tony ingram wrote:
kembel wrote:
Lucy McGough wrote:They weren't that dull. They clearly had some kick-ass seamstresses, and their hairdressers must have been pretty good too.

I love S18, but there is a lot of emphasis given to the wardrobe and/or hair of the native inhabitants of the various planets. Wait till you get to Traken and Logopolis!

(Did I ever say I love Logopolis? Probably. I've got the DVD. And the VHS. And the novel. And Chris Bidmead readiing the novel out loud on audio. I even managed to get a publicity photo of it from ebay. I can't believe mine was the only bid. I love it so much I even love just spelling out the word 'Logopolis' on the keyboard! Look, here I go again - L-O-G-O-P.....
I like Logopolis as well. I love the recursion idea, with the TARDIS inside itself.
I like Logopolis as well. I love the recursion idea, with the TARDIS inside itself.

tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 5734
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 47
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Re: Last Who You Watched

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:30 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum