Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Superman and Wonder Woman To Start Dating

4 posters

Go down

Superman and Wonder Woman To Start Dating Empty Superman and Wonder Woman To Start Dating

Post by Sam_Vimes Thu Aug 23, 2012 4:54 am

Sam_Vimes
Sam_Vimes

Back to top Go down

Superman and Wonder Woman To Start Dating Empty Re: Superman and Wonder Woman To Start Dating

Post by tony ingram Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:29 am

Oh, for...how desperate are they? The presence of Lois Lane was what grounded Superman, made him human. What could be more boring than two near godlike non humans as a couple? Where's the drama?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Superman and Wonder Woman To Start Dating Empty Re: Superman and Wonder Woman To Start Dating

Post by Spektre Thu Aug 23, 2012 9:59 pm

tony ingram wrote:Oh, for...how desperate are they? The presence of Lois Lane was what grounded Superman, made him human. What could be more boring than two near godlike non humans as a couple? Where's the drama?

"I thought it was YOUR turn to take out the galaxy!"

How strong is the WW imposter in the nu52?
Spektre
Spektre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_Vimes Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:15 am

Same as the real one, I think. They certainly wouldn't dare to make her weaker. I don't really know, though.
Sam_Vimes
Sam_Vimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:56 am

She's Zeus' daughter. Guess that makes her pretty strong.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:33 am

Lucy McGough wrote:She's Zeus' daughter. Guess that makes her pretty strong.
In terms of pure physical strength, I doubt she's as strong as Superman, but her powers come from magic and he's vulnerable to magic, so...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:14 pm

tony ingram wrote:In terms of pure physical strength, I doubt she's as strong as Superman
Same here - I bet she's stronger Razz
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_Vimes Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:40 am

Is a demi-god stronger than an alien? Is there even a difference? THESE are the things science needs to be working on.
Sam_Vimes
Sam_Vimes

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:06 am

Sam_Vimes wrote:Is a demi-god stronger than an alien? Is there even a difference? THESE are the things science needs to be working on.
I agree. The important questions, like who is faster-a Kryptonian under a yellow sun, or a human tapped into the Speed Force. Not messing about teaching monkeys to smoke!
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:32 pm

Sam_Vimes wrote:Is a demi-god stronger than an alien?
Yes. She may even be a deity in her own right, like Bacchus. And because she's a woman, she'll probably outlive him.

tony ingram wrote:I agree. The important questions, like who is faster-a Kryptonian under a yellow sun, or a human tapped into the Speed Force.
A human tapped into the Speed Force. The Flash is the fastest man alive, Superman is a man (the clue is in the name), ergo the Flash is faster than Superman.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Ah, maybe on foot-but Superman has been seen to fly at speeds which I'd say exceed the Flash's top speed on foot.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_Vimes Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:34 am

What about Wonder Woman? Where does she fall on the fastness scale? I mean, didn't she and Batman once outright DECLARE her to be faster than Superman? Wouldn't that make HER faster than the Flash, since Superman is? Is the Flash just Superman and Wonder Woman with less powers?!?!

Again: Science, get to work.
Sam_Vimes
Sam_Vimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:00 am

Waaaaaait a minute... I saw the Flash (Wally West flavour) run faster than the speed of light in JLA: Earth 2!
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_Vimes Fri Aug 31, 2012 7:13 am

Well, Tony? Can Superman fly faster than the speed of light?
Sam_Vimes
Sam_Vimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Spektre Sat Sep 01, 2012 8:00 am

Flash is faster than Superman...at least that's what Wonder Woman says Wink
Spektre
Spektre

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down