Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Picture Library and Commando issues

3 posters

Go down

Looking for Picture Library and Commando issues Empty Looking for Picture Library and Commando issues

Post by ramonschenk Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:27 am

Lately I've gotten into these comics, to track down Dutch reprints but also because they are a fun ride during the daily commute, and I'd be interested in any copies people here might have sitting around.

Publishers include: DC Thomson, Fleetway/IPC, Micron et al.

Examples of titles: Commando (of course), Air Ace Picture Library, Battle Picture Library, Combat Picture Library, Cowboy Picture Library, War Picture Library et al.

I name mostly "boys" genres such as war and western, because that is what I am familiar with, but I am also open to all other genres, such as horror, mystery, romance, crime, girls etc. A sampling of humour titles would also be fun, but I already have quite a few Dandy and Beano Comic Library copies, so less curious about those (I prefer my humour in big chunks, that is: Annuals!!).

Not very picky about condition, and not eager to spend huge amounts, so reader copies would be best. Also, due to postage costs (I live in The Netherlands), I prefer not to buy one or two issues, as that would push up the cost too much.

Anyone still reading this? Good! Now get into that attic and find me some fun comics to read! Smile
ramonschenk
ramonschenk

http://www.comics.org

Back to top Go down

Looking for Picture Library and Commando issues Empty Re: Looking for Picture Library and Commando issues

Post by StanLaurel Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:32 am

Hi Ramon,
I'm a little late in answering your request... Very Happy
Are you still looking for such comic books? I have got a few dozen COMMANDO comics for sale (am located in Germany).
Best
Christian

StanLaurel

Back to top Go down

Looking for Picture Library and Commando issues Empty Re: Looking for Picture Library and Commando issues

Post by ramonschenk Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:36 am

Hello Christian,

Sure, depending on what you've got, of course. Germany is useful, as postage prices from the UK have soared up beyond belief since the Brexit ordeal.

Please send me a line at ramonschenk AT hotmail DOT com and we'll be in touch!

Regards und Danke!
Ramon
ramonschenk
ramonschenk

http://www.comics.org

Back to top Go down

Post by StanLaurel Fri Apr 23, 2021 10:42 am

E-Mail is on the way!

StanLaurel

Barry_Allen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry_Allen Sat Apr 24, 2021 11:41 am

Glad to see that Big Business is happening thanks to Crikey! Marketplace section of our forum! Wink
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

https://editorialecorno.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by StanLaurel Mon Apr 26, 2021 1:15 pm

ramonschenk wrote:Hello Christian,

Sure, depending on what you've got, of course. Germany is useful, as postage prices from the UK have soared up beyond belief since the Brexit ordeal.

Please send me a line at ramonschenk AT hotmail DOT com and we'll be in touch!

Regards und Danke!
Ramon

Hi Ramon,

have you received my E-Mail??? I'm just curious, as I haven't heard from yout yet.

Best

Christian

StanLaurel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down