Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy?

3 posters

Go down

Which one these female solo books do you buy?

Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_lcap25%Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_lcap0%Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_lcap0%Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_lcap25%Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_lcap50%Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Vote_rcap 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Empty Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy?

Post by MajorHoy Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:25 am

I've put together a list of what appears the current Top Ten Female Solo Books (based on the American comic book market and the June 2014 Top 300 comic books list from Diamond Distributors). So, which, if any, of these comic books do you tend to buy? (Poll should allow for multiple selections if you're so inclined.)

(I didn't include any British comic books because . . . I don't know what solo female books may be published over in the U.K.)
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Empty Re: Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy?

Post by Lucy Ingram Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:23 pm

None, I'm afraid. I like female characters but I'm too tight-fisted to put my money where my mouth is, and it annoys me that they're only published once a month.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy? Empty Re: Women With Their Own Solo Books - Who Do You Buy?

Post by MajorHoy Sun Jun 24, 2018 9:04 pm

Well, based on when I originally created the poll, I might have selected "Batgirl" and "Wonder Woman", though I later bought either back issues or tpb collections of the Nathan Edmondson-written "Black Widow" series that was published back around then.
(Even wound up later buying some of the Ann Nocenti Catwoman issues around then!)

These days, though, I still buy Batgirl (for now), but I'm not sure what would be on a "Top Ten Female Solo Books" list for 2018.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 Mon Jun 25, 2018 9:05 pm

MajorHoy wrote:So, which, if any, of these comic books do you tend to buy?

I don't know that I buy any standard superhero book regularly. I've bought a number of those when something specific caught my attention.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down