Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites?

3 posters

Go down

Foes of the Original Captain Marvel (Fawcett and DC) - Favo(u)rites?

Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_lcap8%Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_lcap31%Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_lcap15%Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_lcap15%Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_lcap8%Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
[ 2 ]
Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_lcap0%Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_lcap0%Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Empty Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites?

Post by MajorHoy Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:52 am

Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? WhizComics002b

For anyone who enjoyed the Fawcett Comics / pre-"Shazam!" DC versions of The Big Red Cheese, I've listed ten recurring foes of the Original Captain Marvel. Which, if any, did you like?

Last edited by MajorHoy on Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re-added poll (hopefully))
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Empty Re: Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites?

Post by MajorHoy Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:09 pm

By the way, does anybody know how I can fix this poll? For some reason, there are twenty names that I'm seeing (though I could have sworn there was suppose to be a limit of ten).

For how this may have happened, I did the thread and poll once, but after I did it, I realized Mr. Atom came up as "Mr. Adam". (I don't know if spellcheck did an auto-correct on me or not.) I couldn't figure out how to edit the poll, so I deleted the whole thread and tried to do it over again with a corrected version of the poll, but you maybe notice that things didn't really work out right.  No 
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? Empty Re: Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites?

Post by tony ingram Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:55 pm

Slightly odd. it won't let me edit it. Or, indeed, vote in it.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:57 pm

OK, poll deleted. Major, what were the options again. Let's try again.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:15 pm

tony ingram wrote:OK, poll deleted. Major, what were the options again. Let's try again.
Oy . . . now I have to remember who I had on there!  Shocked 

Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? 377750 
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:36 pm

It would appear that back when people voted here, Black Adam was the most popular choice, with Captain Nazi and King Kull close behind.
(So in other words, brute force again beats brains?)

Foes of the Original Captain Marvel - Favo(u)rites? 14613510
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:41 pm

I think it has less to do with brawn vs. brain and more that Sivana was just so dumb as a character most of the time.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 Wed Jun 13, 2018 5:05 pm

tony ingram wrote:more that Sivana was just so dumb as a character most of the time.

I can't get past the early 1980's cartoon version of him. Awful.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down