Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:19 pm

The Flash first appeared on newsstands in November 1939, 75 years ago this month. The exact date is difficult to establish, but November 20th seems to be the one most people are going for-although DC, predictably, have decreed that his actual anniversary is January 2015, since January was the cover date. Happy anniversary, Jay Garrick: no doubt DC will turn the whole thing into a celebration of that johnny-come-lately with the red cowl, but some of us remember who started it all!

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Img221
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:40 pm

"It's my birthday, you fleet footed fake! Why couldn't you just stay dead?"

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Flashes_zpse16a6624
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by Mbast1 on Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:47 pm

tony ingram wrote:Happy anniversary, Jay Garrick

I always though the GA Flash has a much cooler costume. Happy Anniversary, for sure!
Mbast1
Mbast1

Posts : 1412
Join date : 2012-02-02

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:25 am

Mbast1 wrote:
tony ingram wrote:Happy anniversary, Jay Garrick

I always though the GA Flash has a much cooler costume. Happy Anniversary, for sure!
He does. How can you not respect a man in a winged hat?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:33 am

tony ingram wrote:The Flash first appeared on newsstands in November 1939, 75 years ago this month. The exact date is difficult to establish, but November 20th seems to be the one most people are going for-although DC, predictably, have decreed that his actual anniversary is January 2015, since January was the cover date. Happy anniversary, Jay Garrick: no doubt DC will turn the whole thing into a celebration of that johnny-come-lately with the red cowl, . . .
You mean Wally?
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:48 am

MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:The Flash first appeared on newsstands in November 1939, 75 years ago this month. The exact date is difficult to establish, but November 20th seems to be the one most people are going for-although DC, predictably, have decreed that his actual anniversary is January 2015, since January was the cover date. Happy anniversary, Jay Garrick: no doubt DC will turn the whole thing into a celebration of that johnny-come-lately with the red cowl, . . .
You mean Wally?
No, the other one. The boring one. Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! 343343
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Tue Jun 05, 2018 9:20 pm

tony ingram wrote: . . . although DC, predictably, have decreed that his actual anniversary is January 2015, since January was the cover date. Happy anniversary, Jay Garrick: no doubt DC will turn the whole thing into a celebration of that johnny-come-lately with the red cowl, but some of us remember who started it all!
And, unfortunately, they pretty much did focus on Barry for that.

The best Jay could do was:
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! 312?cb=20150128223822
an appearance on one variant cover. Rolling Eyes

Here's hoping he'll return (and stay around) by at least his 80th anniversary.

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Theflash22cover-e1495163587648
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Tue Jun 05, 2018 10:14 pm

I'm still optimistic!
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:46 am

tony ingram wrote:I'm still optimistic!
I'd dial that down a little to just "hopeful" these days. Sad
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by Lucy Ingram on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:16 am

Maybe they'll bring Jay back when they've finished dealing with the fallout from bringing Wally back.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Posts : 2444
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Ipswich, UK

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:09 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:Maybe they'll bring Jay back when they've finished dealing with the fallout from bringing Wally back.
I think you're right.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:54 am

The thing is, after the fake-out they pulled with Jay's return in "The Button" crossover (He's back! No, wait, he's gone again!), I don't know if/how likely it would be to have Jay play any major part in Flash War. It would be nice if he was included, but it would also make it seem like "The Button" appearance was a cruel joke on us desperate fans.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by Lucy Ingram on Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:15 am

I think he'll come back after Flash War.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Posts : 2444
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Ipswich, UK

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:59 am

MajorHoy wrote:The thing is, after the fake-out they pulled with Jay's return in "The Button" crossover (He's back! No, wait, he's gone again!), I don't know if/how likely it would be to have Jay play any major part in Flash War. It would be nice if he was included, but it would also make it seem like "The Button" appearance was a cruel joke on us desperate fans.
I didn't see it as "fake-out", and certainly not as a cruel joke. It was part of the build-up to a storyline, a long term plan. Your priority is them getting the character back in play as soon as possible, and I suspect that everything else to do with the storyline is largely irrelevant to you. But their priority is telling a story over the long term and, being a business, selling as many comics a possible while doing it. That's not unreasonable. It's how they make their living, after all! Like it or not, it's now standard practice for writers to plan out story arcs well in advance that will take several years to come to fruition.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:26 pm

tony ingram wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:The thing is, after the fake-out they pulled with Jay's return in "The Button" crossover (He's back! No, wait, he's gone again!), I don't know if/how likely it would be to have Jay play any major part in Flash War. It would be nice if he was included, but it would also make it seem like "The Button" appearance was a cruel joke on us desperate fans.
I didn't see it as "fake-out", and certainly not as a cruel joke. It was part of the build-up to a storyline, a long term plan. Your priority is them getting the character back in play as soon as possible, and I suspect that everything else to do with the storyline is largely irrelevant to you. But their priority is telling a story over the long term and, being a business, selling as many comics a possible while doing it. That's not unreasonable. It's how they make their living, after all! Like it or not, it's now standard practice for writers to plan out story arcs well in advance that will take several years to come to fruition.
With the cover-hype and everything, that to me makes a difference.
If it was a part of a story where they weren't pushing his return for several months in advance, or it was at least just a variant cover image, I could maybe buy in to your argument. But not with how they actually did this in the final version, plus the fact that a year later we're . . . ?

Mad
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:49 pm

MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:The thing is, after the fake-out they pulled with Jay's return in "The Button" crossover (He's back! No, wait, he's gone again!), I don't know if/how likely it would be to have Jay play any major part in Flash War. It would be nice if he was included, but it would also make it seem like "The Button" appearance was a cruel joke on us desperate fans.
I didn't see it as "fake-out", and certainly not as a cruel joke. It was part of the build-up to a storyline, a long term plan. Your priority is them getting the character back in play as soon as possible, and I suspect that everything else to do with the storyline is largely irrelevant to you. But their priority is telling a story over the long term and, being a business, selling as many comics a possible while doing it. That's not unreasonable. It's how they make their living, after all! Like it or not, it's now standard practice for writers to plan out story arcs well in advance that will take several years to come to fruition.
With the cover-hype and everything, that to me makes a difference.
If it was a part of a story where they weren't pushing his return for several months in advance, or it was at least just a variant cover image, I could maybe buy in to your argument. But not with how they actually did this in the final version, plus the fact that a year later we're . . . ?

Mad
But we already knew the JSA would not be back until at least Doomsday Clock, so it was never likely to be more than a way of keeping the momentum of the ongoing story going. They were never really likely to bring Jay back without the rest of his team. You're focusing on the return of the JSA as though it's simply a thing in itself, because it's what you're interested in, but as far as DC are concerned it's just one component of a several years long story arc that began with the Rebirth one-shot, was building up to Doomsday Clock, and may well end up being resolved in a project yet to be formally announced. Bits and pieces of it are unfolding at different rates, like Wally West's story in Flash and Titans. The Legion thing with Saturn Girl is only now being addressed, too.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:29 pm

tony ingram wrote:But we already knew the JSA would not be back until at least Doomsday Clock,
Did we?
The Flash #22 came out May 17, 2017.
Doomsday Clock wasn't specifically being mentioned until about that same time.
(It only seems like an eternity ago . . . )


tony ingram wrote:You're focusing on the return of the JSA as though it's simply a thing in itself, because it's what you're interested in, but as far as DC are concerned it's just one component of a several years long story arc that began with the Rebirth one-shot, was building up to Doomsday Clock, and may well end up being resolved in a project yet to be formally announced. Bits and pieces of it are unfolding at different rates, . . .
Slowly, like a form of torture?
And, yes, I may be focusing just on the JSA's return, but when they first teased that in DC Universe: Rebirth #1 in May of 2016 and, two years later, we're still not seemingly anywhere closer to learning more beyond mentions and hints, I get tired of just promises, promises without the actual reward.
DC may be calculating that people will hang on longer and keep buying their comics, but I'm buying less and less and just about ready to give up on them AGAIN.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:25 pm

MajorHoy wrote:The thing is, after the fake-out they pulled with Jay's return in "The Button" crossover (He's back! No, wait, he's gone again!), I don't know if/how likely it would be to have Jay play any major part in Flash War. It would be nice if he was included, but it would also make it seem like "The Button" appearance was a cruel joke on us desperate fans.
Next week will mark the last chapter in Flash War.

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Untitl11
The lightning-fueled finale of “Flash War”! Zoom adapts two new Speed Force powers into his arsenal against both Barry Allen and Wally West. What are these strange new powers? What can they do? And how will this haunt the Scarlet Speedster long after “Flash War” is over? It’s the power of two Flashes pitted against the seemingly unstoppable Hunter Zolomon!
Art and Cover by: Howard Porter
Variant cover by: Francesco Mattina
Written by: Joshua Williamson
Page Count: 40
U.S. Price: $3.99
On Sale Date: Jul 11 2018
https://www.dccomics.com/comics/the-flash-2016/the-flash-50

Wonder if Jay will show up (and stay around?) in that issue?

Variant cover:
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Varian10
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:08 am

I think it's more likely Jay will return when the rest of the JSA do, though we may get Jesse, Max and Bart back. I've been enjoying this story a lot, though
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:11 pm

Well, I've now read Flash #50 and thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice twist at the end, as just when we thought it had all ended in misery and anticlimax
Spoiler:
Impulse returns!
Ok, it may not have been the result Wally West was hoping for, but I'm happy with it...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by Lucy Ingram on Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:25 am

Me too! A welcome antidote to all the angst (an angstidote?).
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Posts : 2444
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Ipswich, UK

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:25 am

from All-Star Squadron Annual No. 1 (1982):
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Flash_12
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by Lucy Ingram on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:16 am

Poor Jay Garrick. He's got no neck Sad
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Posts : 2444
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Ipswich, UK

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:46 pm

from Secret Origins #9 (December 1986):
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Flash_13
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:31 pm

That was one of my favourite books of the eighties.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:57 pm

tony ingram wrote:That was one of my favourite books of the eighties.
Yeah, I loved how we got to revisit all the origins of the Golden Age characters in that series.
(Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much of Roy's work was eventually discarded by later writers . . .)
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Sun Aug 05, 2018 9:07 pm

MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:That was one of my favourite books of the eighties.
Yeah, I loved how we got to revisit all the origins of the Golden Age characters in that series.
(Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much of Roy's work was eventually discarded by later writers . . .)
Surprisingly little, I think. One notable exception being Captain Marvel, whose origin was revised three times in eight years...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Mon Aug 06, 2018 12:40 am

tony ingram wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:That was one of my favourite books of the eighties.
Yeah, I loved how we got to revisit all the origins of the Golden Age characters in that series.
(Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much of Roy's work was eventually discarded by later writers . . .)
Surprisingly little, I think. One notable exception being Captain Marvel, whose origin was revised three times in eight years...
I know Roy's version of Crimson Avenger and his history of Wes Dodds have not survived without changes. With Wes, Roy had killed off Dian Belmont as an explanation for why Wes changed his Sandman costume to the purple-and-gold version and gained his sidekick Sandy, but years later (after Wes' new stories in Sandman Mystery Theatre) Dian was still alive in the 1990s (as seen in James Robinson's Starman).
As for Lee Travis / The Crimson Avenger, he seemed to have a bit of an origin shift in Golden Age Secret Files & Origins #1 (2001) from the version Roy Thomas first told in Secret Origins #5.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:23 am

MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:That was one of my favourite books of the eighties.
Yeah, I loved how we got to revisit all the origins of the Golden Age characters in that series.
(Unfortunately, I'm not sure how much of Roy's work was eventually discarded by later writers . . .)
Surprisingly little, I think. One notable exception being Captain Marvel, whose origin was revised three times in eight years...
I know Roy's version of Crimson Avenger and his history of Wes Dodds have not survived without changes. With Wes, Roy had killed off Dian Belmont as an explanation for why Wes changed his Sandman costume to the purple-and-gold version and gained his sidekick Sandy, but years later (after Wes' new stories in Sandman Mystery Theatre) Dian was still alive in the 1990s (as seen in James Robinson's Starman).
As for Lee Travis / The Crimson Avenger, he seemed to have a bit of an origin shift in Golden Age Secret Files & Origins #1 (2001) from the version Roy Thomas first told in Secret Origins #5.
I remember the Sandman revision, but I'll have to check out the Secret Files issue. Must admit, I never paid that much attention to the Crimson's history...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Page 1 of a story from All-Flash #22 (April-May 1946):
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Deal_m10

Page 1 of the same story with a different artist re-doing the artwork thirty years later, as presented in DC Super-Stars #5 (July 1976).
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Deal_m11
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:33 pm

I thik I prefer the original. The Rico Rival art is bland by comparison.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:56 am

from All-Flash Quarterly #1 (Summer 1941):
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Flash_18
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Thu Aug 23, 2018 3:42 pm

tony ingram wrote:I thik I prefer the original. The Rico Rival art is bland by comparison.
There was another story from All-Flash #22 (April-May 1946) that was redone:
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! City_o10

and the redraw version for Four Star Spectacular #1 (March-April 1976)
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! City_o11

though I don't know if the quality issues they were saying were a problem were with the original art (drawing) itself or the condition of whatever they may have had available to reproduce it from. (We are talking over forty years ago when they were doing this).
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:28 pm

I suspect the original art could not be reproduced to the necessary standard.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Thu Aug 23, 2018 9:40 pm

tony ingram wrote:I suspect the original art could not be reproduced to the necessary standard.
Especially in the days before decent computers were available.

(The Apple Computer Company wasn't officially founded until 1976, and personal computers were also in their infancy back then.)
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:38 am

from History of the DC Universe Book 1 (1986):
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Flash_19
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by MajorHoy on Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:39 am

from DC Special Series #11: The Flash Spectacular (1978):
Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Flash_21
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1537
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by tony ingram on Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:06 am

OK, interesting developments in the latest Flash Annual, as the returned Bart Allen searches for Max, Jay and Jesse...and confirms that he is indeed the same version of Bart who was once both Flash and Kid Flash!
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6515
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash! Empty Re: Happy 75th Anniversary, Flash!

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum