Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another magical, mystical numbered date (over here, anyway)

2 posters

Go down

Another magical, mystical numbered date (over here, anyway) Empty Another magical, mystical numbered date (over here, anyway)

Post by MajorHoy Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:08 pm

It appears Saturday is one of those superstitious / important number sequence days over here in the United States, though I'm assuming it may not mean that much to people in places like Europe.

Since it's December 13th, 2014, we here in the U.S. who typically date things by month/day/year might write out the date as "12/13/14", which will be the last progressively sequential opportunity to do so for this century. (Unless they decide to come up with a thirteenth month in the next year!)

But since I believe other places write out the dates in a different order, I'm assuming there may not be as a big a deal for some elsewhere?
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Another magical, mystical numbered date (over here, anyway) Empty Re: Another magical, mystical numbered date (over here, anyway)

Post by tony ingram Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:02 pm

Over here, we generally use the rather more logical day-month-year, so it was just 13-12-14.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down