Best Justice League Lineup?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best Justice League Lineup?

Post by tony ingram on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:28 pm

What do you think was the best Justice League lineup? The original Silver/Bronze Age team? Giffen's JLI? Morrison's group? The Detroit League, maybe (well, somebody must have liked them)? Or even the >shudder< New 52 group? And what would be your dream team?

Personally, my favourite JL era is the Giffen/DeMatteis version, followed by the Bronze Age group. I think I'm fairly unusual in generally preferring the second string characters to the big names, though, so what attracted me to the 70s JLA was really characters like Red Tornado, Zatanna, Elongated Man and Firestorm rather than Supes or Bats.

I think my ideal lineup would probably include Red Tornado, Elongated Man, Black Canary, Green Arrow, Guy Gardner, Hawkman (Carter Hall, not Katar Hol), Hawkwoman, te Atom and Dr Fate or Zatanna. preferably Dr Fate.

tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Re: Best Justice League Lineup?

Post by Lucy McGough on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:26 pm

I like Grant Morrison's JLA because they were imprinted on me at an impressionable age. Plus, I like the art.

Lucy McGough

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 on Mon Jul 11, 2016 10:52 pm

tony ingram wrote:What do you think was the best Justice League lineup?

Probably due to what I read as a kid, but I like the classic Bronze Age line-up. I like the team being big, and having a lot of big name characters. I enjoyed other versions, but that line-up always worked for me.

Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 8:07 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top