This is why I love Lois and Clark

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is why I love Lois and Clark

Post by Mbast1 on Fri Apr 21, 2017 9:56 pm

I think this may sum up what I love about Superman in general, and L&C in particular:

http://www.cbr.com/dean-cain-reveals-the-key-to-playing-superman-or-supergirl/

“Kindness. First and foremost, it’s kindness.” he told Moviefone. “You’re the most powerful being on Earth, or one of the most powerful beings on Earth, and you have to have a kindness, an ability to relate to everyone, and that’s what Superman or Supergirl does.”

“They say the ‘S’ means ‘hope,’ and that’s a great thing, but Superman is always kind,” he continued. “Obviously, if he’s fighting a foe, he’ll fight him until he’s got him beat, but then he would pick him up. It’s been tougher with the latest incarnations, but I think kindness is about the most important thing,” the actor added.
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Re: This is why I love Lois and Clark

Post by tony ingram on Sat Apr 22, 2017 8:22 am

I haven't really thought about that show in years, but I used to watch it religiously. I was really pleased when Cain and Hatcher turned up on Supergirl!
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy McGough on Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:44 pm

Mbast1 wrote:“Obviously, if he’s fighting a foe, he’ll fight him until he’s got him beat, but then he would pick him up. It’s been tougher with the latest incarnations, but I think kindness is about the most important thing,” the actor added.[/i]

This is SO TRUE! Without it, he'd just be a tyrant.
Lucy McGough

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:41 pm

tony ingram wrote:I haven't really thought about that show in years, but I used to watch it religiously. I was really pleased when Cain and Hatcher turned up on Supergirl!

I own the first season of Supergirl, but I haven't watched it yet. I'm so behind on everything.

I have always loved L&C, partly because it's Superman and partly because it (purposefully IIRC) reminds me of Moonlighting. I still watch it once in a while.
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 on Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:46 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:This is SO TRUE! Without it, he'd just be a tyrant.

I totally agree. His kindness, his caring about EVERYone has always been my favorite part of the character.
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram on Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:47 am

Supes pretty much embodies family values. It's why he works so well as a married man, unlike certain other characters.
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top