Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Halloween / All Hallow's Eve (October 31st)

Go down

Happy Halloween / All Hallow's Eve (October 31st) Empty Happy Halloween / All Hallow's Eve (October 31st)

Post by MajorHoy Fri Oct 30, 2020 3:08 pm

We had a small discussion about this last year in the general "Holidays" thread:
tony ingram wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:Happy Halloween / All Hallows' Eve to everyone (though some communities in the tri-state area, which is parts of New York, New Jersey, and the southwest part my state of Connecticut) are trying to delay any trick-or-treating until tomorrow because of how miserable the weather may be tonight).
Being an avowed miserable bastard and, like a lot of Brits of my generation, deeply resentful of the country's adoption of American traditions like trick or treat, which we certainly never did here when I was a kid, I generally try to avoid Halloween. However, I've just picked up DC's new Ghosts 100 Page Giant, so maybe this year I'll have a good one after all. Razz
But I figured I'd make a stand-alone thread for it this year. (A truly weird year for Halloween since many places are also still dealing with COVID-19, resulting in many communities discouraging trick-or-treating and other typical Halloween activities in the name of safety this year.)
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down