Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There

2 posters

Go down

Rate The Man Who Wasn't There

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There Vote_lcap100%The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 2 ]
The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There Vote_lcap0%The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There Vote_lcap0%The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There Empty The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There

Post by tony ingram Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:34 pm

A great ending to a sadly truncated season, with all concerned going out on a high. Fittingly, Sarah eventually discovers that there are few alien species as corrupt as plain old Earth humans!

The final scene was clearly cut together from old dialogue, but it was moving nonetheless. I'm glad they chose to leave it this way.

The adventure goes on...forever.

Last edited by tony ingram on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There Empty Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There

Post by Lucy Ingram Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:01 am

I liked the critique of Apple. It'll make me think twice before buying a new phone or computer. The rare minerals we need for our toys are mined under very strenuous conditions, and the workers in the Chinese factories are almost slaves. That's why we use the Chinese to make our goods - they aren't hampered by all those pesky health and safety laws. It's the manufacturing equivalent of extraordinary rendition.

I also liked the way Luke and Sky bonded. Families come in all shapes and sizes Smile

ETA: And now the word 'Clani' is canon I guess the shippers in the Sarah Jane forum can die happy Very Happy
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There Empty Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 5 & 6: The Man Who Wasn't There

Post by tony ingram Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:08 am

It's rather a shame we won't see more of 'Clani' and where they go from here. Maybe they could be considered as future companions for the Doctor?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Sat Oct 22, 2011 12:03 pm

I'd certainly love to hear what happened to them in the future. And yes, it seems a shame to waste such well-developed characters with ready-made backgrounds. Mr and Mrs Langer for the second married couple to travel in the Tardis?
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:07 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:I'd certainly love to hear what happened to them in the future. And yes, it seems a shame to waste such well-developed characters with ready-made backgrounds. Mr and Mrs Langer for the second married couple to travel in the Tardis?
That would suit me fine, as long as they don't bring Luke with them.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down