Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suicide Squad "review"

2 posters

Go down

Suicide Squad "review" Empty Suicide Squad "review"

Post by Mbast1 Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:18 pm

I watched Suicide Squad over the weekend and was disappointed, really. I was hoping for more. They tried to make it fun, and it wasn't. It was disjointed, poorly characterized and the best parts were in the trailers.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Suicide Squad "review" Empty Re: Suicide Squad "review"

Post by Lucy Ingram Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:55 pm

Tony and I enjoyed it, but we went in (a) not expecting that much and (b) with wine. It was kinda ludicrous how all the plot-important people survived helicopter crashes which killed dozens of red-shirts.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:11 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:with wine.

That seems to make everything more enjoyable. My friend and his wife seem to see a lot of movies with alcohol as a help. He actually got me to see House of a Thousand Corpses based on having seen it with his wife. Only afterwards did he tell me he'd seen it that way.
Worst movie I ever saw!

Lucy McGough wrote: It was kinda ludicrous how all the plot-important people survived helicopter crashes which killed dozens of red-shirts.

Isn't that always how action movies work, though? The lead character never misses, but the villains shoot like they're on the A-Team. (If you don't get that, ask Tony)
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down