Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy Birthday Doctor Who Magazine!

2 posters

Go down

Happy Birthday Doctor Who Magazine! Empty Happy Birthday Doctor Who Magazine!

Post by tony ingram Wed Oct 11, 2017 11:18 am

Doctor Who Magazine started life as Doctor Who Weekly exactly 30 years ago today, with part one of The Iron Legion by Pat Mills and Dave Gibbons.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Doctor Who Magazine! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Doctor Who Magazine!

Post by Barry_Allen Thu May 20, 2021 4:56 pm

Well, I'm writing in this topic because I just noticed in this month Diamond Previews that the publisher of DW Magazine, Panini Uk Ltd has annonced Doctor Who: the Age of Chaos a paperback of DW reprint comics adventures starring the Sixth, Third, Fourth and Seventh Doctor, with the main one written by the Sixth Doctor himself, Colin Baker (!) and the other ones by Paul Cornell and various; artists annonced are John Burns and others: it's a full color 148 pages book for $ 19.99 Wink
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

https://editorialecorno.blogspot.com/

Mbast1 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Doctor Who Magazine! Empty Re: Happy Birthday Doctor Who Magazine!

Post by tony ingram Sat May 22, 2021 9:43 am

Barry_Allen wrote:Well, I'm writing in this topic because I just noticed in this month Diamond Previews that the publisher of DW Magazine, Panini Uk Ltd has annonced Doctor Who: the Age of Chaos a paperback of DW reprint comics adventures starring the Sixth, Third, Fourth and Seventh Doctor, with the main one written by the Sixth Doctor himself, Colin Baker (!) and the other ones by Paul Cornell and various; artists annonced are John Burns and others: it's a full color 148 pages book for $ 19.99 Wink
I have all the stories in their original serialised form, but I'll probably buy this anyway and would recommend it to anyone. Some good stuff in there.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Barry_Allen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down