Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:17 pm

Well, maybe third time will be the charm?

First, Dynamite gave us an 11-issue Miss Fury series written by Rob Williams and with pencils by Jack Herbert that came out in 2013-2014.

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 B4a37015a3b8a7a8fe2027cf7c5177a2_xl

Then, in 2016, they tried again, this time with a 5-issue run written by Corinna Bechko and art by Jonathan Lau.

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 C63cbff7cc82f808e80dc170e31293c0_xl 

Now, word is that Billy Tucci and Emma Kubert will be giving us Miss Fury: Joy Division, with the first issue expected to available in October of 2018.
Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Miss_f10


You can read more here:
* https://www.newsarama.com/40853-billy-tucci-brings-back-classic-ms-fury-in-joy-division.html
* http://www.comicsbeat.com/miss-fury-joy-division-explores-the-darkest-depths-of-wwii/
* http://comicbookclublive.com/2018/07/17/miss-fury-dynamite-billy-tucci-emma-kubert/
* http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/dynamite-signs-billy-tucci-for-miss-fury-ongoing-comic/

I'm looking forward to this! bounce
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by Lucy Ingram on Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:18 am

I'd rather read a comic about a crime-fighting ***** cat called Ms Furry Wink

Edit: wow, apparently pu$$y is a rude word!
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Posts : 2444
Join date : 2010-03-12
Age : 31
Location : Ipswich, UK

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by tony ingram on Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:38 am

I bought the first series, but had no idea the second even existed. Shocked
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:27 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:I'd rather read a comic about a crime-fighting ***** cat called Ms Furry Wink

Edit: wow, apparently pu$$y is a rude word!
"Ms." wasn't really used back before the 1970s . . .
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:10 pm

Well, the first issue of this series was suppose to be available this past Wednesday (10/3/2018), but it appears to have been delayed?

As to when it will actually be released? Who knows?!? (I'm seeing a date of "Dec 26, 2018" on some sites, and I know sometimes the date of the very last Wednesday in the year is more of a place-holder than a firm date if a title doesn't normally ship in the last week of the month.)

Crying or Very sad
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by tony ingram on Sun Oct 07, 2018 3:55 pm

MajorHoy wrote:Well, the first issue of this series was suppose to be available this past Wednesday (10/3/2018), but it appears to have been delayed?

As to when it will actually be released?  Who knows?!? (I'm seeing a date of "Dec 26, 2018" on some sites, and I know sometimes the date of the very last Wednesday in the year is more of a place-holder than a firm date if a title doesn't normally ship in the last week of the month.)

Crying or Very sad  
So, another book we'll likely never see...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:30 am

tony ingram wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:Well, the first issue of this series was suppose to be available this past Wednesday (10/3/2018), but it appears to have been delayed?

As to when it will actually be released?  Who knows?!? (I'm seeing a date of "Dec 26, 2018" on some sites, and I know sometimes the date of the very last Wednesday in the year is more of a place-holder than a firm date if a title doesn't normally ship in the last week of the month.)

Crying or Very sad  
So, another book we'll likely never see...
Not necessarily.
It always seemed to me Dynamite was notorious for not keeping their books on the schedule they were originally solicited at. Just have to wait and see what finally happens with this one.

MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Sun Dec 02, 2018 8:23 pm

Well, they had a date of "Dec 26, 2018" for issue #1, then it was listed as "In Shops: Jan 02, 2019" sometime in November, but before the end of that same month, Previewsworld had it as moving to "In Shops: Apr 24, 2019". Rolling Eyes

Of course, they haven't gotten around to updating the dates of Issue #2 ("In Shops: Jan 23, 2019") or issue #3 ("In Shops: Feb 20, 2019") again yet.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Tue Dec 18, 2018 9:16 pm

MajorHoy wrote:Well, they had a date of "Dec 26, 2018" for issue #1, then it was listed as "In Shops: Jan 02, 2019" sometime in November, but before the end of that same month, Previewsworld had it as moving to "In Shops: Apr 24, 2019". Rolling Eyes  

Of course, they haven't gotten around to updating the dates of Issue #2 ("In Shops: Jan 23, 2019") or issue #3 ("In Shops: Feb 20, 2019") again yet.
Latest listing on Previewsworld have:
* issue #1 = In Shops: Apr 24, 2019 (same as earlier this month)
* issue #2 = In Shops: May 22, 2019
* issue #3 = (still) In Shops: Feb 20, 2019
but I'm guessing issue #3's date will be changed in the near future to possibly June 26th, 2019?
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by tony ingram on Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:51 am

Or possibly June 2091, at this rate...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:42 pm

tony ingram wrote:Or possibly June 2091, at this rate...
Actually, it appears the date has been moved AGAIN, this time to "September 25, 2019"!!!

NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by tony ingram on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:08 pm

MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:Or possibly June 2091, at this rate...
Actually, it appears the date has been moved AGAIN, this time to "September 25, 2019"!!!

NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!
That's absurd...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:24 pm

tony ingram wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:Or possibly June 2091, at this rate...
Actually, it appears the date has been moved AGAIN, this time to "September 25, 2019"!!!

NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!
That's absurd...
Tell me about it!

I don't know if I'm likely to give any Dynamite titles a chance in the future after this mess. (Not that I had plans at the moment to look into any, but I wasn't a very satisfied customer with the last Green Hornet run, and the recent Project Superpowers series written by Rob Williams felt so generic and lackluster.)
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by tony ingram on Thu Mar 28, 2019 8:34 pm

MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:Or possibly June 2091, at this rate...
Actually, it appears the date has been moved AGAIN, this time to "September 25, 2019"!!!

NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!
That's absurd...
Tell me about it!

I don't know if I'm likely to give any Dynamite titles a chance in the future after this mess. (Not that I had plans at the moment to look into any, but I wasn't a very satisfied customer with the last Green Hornet run, and the recent Project Superpowers series written by Rob Williams felt so generic and lackluster.)
I'm still enjoying Red Sonja and Thunderbolt.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Sat Aug 31, 2019 9:01 pm

MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:Or possibly June 2091, at this rate...
Actually, it appears the date has been moved AGAIN, this time to "September 25, 2019"!!!

NOT HAPPY ABOUT THIS!!!
Well, the September 25th date was still listed on Previewsworld earlier this month, but when I went to double-check today, I saw the date had been changed AGAIN to "In Shops: Jan 29, 2020"?!? Shocked
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by tony ingram on Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:42 am

At this point, does anyone even care?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by MajorHoy on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:57 pm

tony ingram wrote:At this point, does anyone even care?
Unfortunately, it's one coming(?) book I do still care about.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Posts : 1593
Join date : 2012-06-17
Location : Connecticut, North America, Eastern Time Zone, USA

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by tony ingram on Sun Sep 01, 2019 7:59 pm

MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:At this point, does anyone even care?
Unfortunately, it's one coming(?) book I do still care about.
If, indeed, it is still coming. Remember Daredevil: Bullseye?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Posts : 6589
Join date : 2009-12-24
Age : 49
Location : The Wilds of Suffolk

Back to top Go down

Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018 Empty Re: Miss Fury: Joy Division from Dynamite due October 2018

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum