Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hawkman and Hawkwoman with the JSA in September 2020 issue

Go down

Hawkman and Hawkwoman with the JSA in September 2020 issue Empty Hawkman and Hawkwoman with the JSA in September 2020 issue

Post by MajorHoy on Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:32 pm

Don't know if anybody is still following this title (I confess I'm not), but if anybody is interested, . . .
Hawkman and Hawkwoman with the JSA in September 2020 issue Hawkma21
Hawkman #27
Written By Robert Venditti
Art By Fernando Pasarin And Oclair Albert
Cover By Mikel Janín
Variant Cover By Sebastian Fiumara
ON SALE 09/08/20
$3.99 US | 32 PAGES | FC | DC

Hawks reborn! Hawkman and Hawkwoman receive the precious gift of life one last time and return to the past where they were happiest—back with the Justice Society of America! But nostalgia’s not all it’s cracked up to be with the Injustice Society on the loose! And who’s the mysterious figure plotting to cut Hawkman’s final life short from the shadows?
https://www.gamesradar.com/dcs-september-2020-solicitations-and-covers/
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Hawkman and Hawkwoman with the JSA in September 2020 issue Empty Re: Hawkman and Hawkwoman with the JSA in September 2020 issue

Post by Barry_Allen on Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:05 pm

Me too I have abandoned it soon after Brian Hitch left the title, but I know there was a guy on Twitter (I have found it, it is @Hawkworld_ ) who was really crazy for the Hawks! Very Happy
Here's his latest image published, with upcoming covers:Hawkman and Hawkwoman with the JSA in September 2020 issue Hawkwo10

Last edited by Barry_Allen on Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

https://editorialecorno.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Hawkman and Hawkwoman with the JSA in September 2020 issue Empty Re: Hawkman and Hawkwoman with the JSA in September 2020 issue

Post by MajorHoy on Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:28 pm

Barry_Allen wrote:Me too I have abandoned it soon after Brian Hitch left the title, but I know there was a guy on Twitter (maybe @Hawkman_ I don't remember well now) who was really crazy for the Hawks! Very Happy
I'm one of those people who use to enjoy them, but they started to lose me when they went into the never-ending recycling/reincarnation stuff. I never even bought any of the post-Rebirth run because it was sounding like they were making it too convoluted and trying to include everything from his/their past and then some.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry_Allen on Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:39 am

In fact I used to enjoy them a lot too, I even bought at time the Hawkman Companion by Twomorrows, but you're right, the post-Rebirth run, except for Brian Hitch art, has not been...memorable!
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry_Allen on Wed Jul 01, 2020 4:39 pm

But we'll have to order Hawkman # 27 (with JSA Cool ) this month, as it seems... Very Happy
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum