Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P. Sir Sean Connery

2 posters

Go down

R.I.P. Sir Sean Connery  Empty R.I.P. Sir Sean Connery

Post by MajorHoy Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:34 pm

from bbc.com:
Sean Connery: James Bond actor dies aged 90

Sir Sean Connery has died at the age of 90, his family has said.

The Scottish actor was best known for his portrayal of James Bond, being the first to bring the role to the big screen and appearing in seven of the spy thrillers.

Sir Sean died peacefully in his sleep, while in the Bahamas, having been "unwell for some time", his son said.

His acting career spanned five decades and he won an Oscar in 1988 for his role in The Untouchables.

Sir Sean's other films included The Hunt for Red October, Highlander, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade and The Rock.
You can read the rest here: https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-54761824
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

R.I.P. Sir Sean Connery  Empty Re: R.I.P. Sir Sean Connery

Post by Mbast1 Mon Nov 02, 2020 1:07 am

Yeah, what a crappy year. We (ok, mostly my gf) have been watching Connery stuff most of the weekend. She watched all his Bond movies (including Never Say Never Again, which I like), Untouchables, The Rock, Highlander. The one I bought on Amazon, as I had never seen it was Outland. It was a pretty solid movie. We haven't had new work from him in a while, but man did he make some good movies.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum