Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over

2 posters

Go down

Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over Empty Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over

Post by MajorHoy Thu Aug 26, 2021 4:13 pm

Well, earlier this month it was announced that James Tynion IV would be leaving as the writer on both Batman and Joker.
November's Batman #117 will be his last issue on that title, but his run on Joker will run a few months longer.

This week, Joshua Williamson tweeted he'll be the new writer on Batman.
Joshua Williamson
@Williamson_Josh
ยท
Aug 25
BATMAN #118 IN DECEMBER.

I’M WRITING BATMAN!

As Batman leaves Gotham, I’m starting a new storyline called “ABYSS” drawn by the awesome JORGE MOLINA!

Not talking about this was driving me nuts. Excited to finally share
@jorge_molinam
’s #118 cover with you! The oval is back!
And the cover image he included with this information:
Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over E9pgbl11
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over Empty Re: Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over

Post by tony ingram Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:33 pm

That's a shame, I've been enjoying his work on both titles. Ah, well...(also, I much prefer the batsuit without the yellow oval)
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over Empty Re: Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over

Post by MajorHoy Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:30 pm

tony ingram wrote:That's a shame, I've been enjoying his work on both titles. Ah, well...(also, I much prefer the batsuit without the yellow oval)
I prefer the Bat-suit with dark (black?) trunks, which seem to have gone away again in that cover image.
(That outfit also seems similar to Bruce's "Batman Incorporated" look.)

Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over 377750
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:22 pm

MajorHoy wrote:
tony ingram wrote:That's a shame, I've been enjoying his work on both titles. Ah, well...(also, I much prefer the batsuit without the yellow oval)
I prefer the Bat-suit with dark (black?) trunks, which seem to have gone away again in that cover image.
(That outfit also seems similar to Bruce's "Batman Incorporated" look.)

Tynion leaving BATMAN / Joshua Williamson will take over 377750
Yeah, the trunks seem to be unpopular these days, for some reason. I really don't see the need to keep messing with the classic look.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down