Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

John Wagner story

2 posters

Go down

John Wagner story Empty John Wagner story

Post by Mbast1 Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:01 pm

Mbast1
Mbast1

tony ingram and Barry_Allen like this post

Back to top Go down

John Wagner story Empty Re: John Wagner story

Post by tony ingram Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:25 pm

Interesting! Wagner on Dredd is never a bad thing. Pity they couldn't get one of the original Apocalypse War artists on it.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:58 pm

tony ingram wrote:Interesting! Wagner on Dredd is never a bad thing. Pity they couldn't get one of the original Apocalypse War artists on it.

I really thought I'd sent this one yesterday, but oh well. What stories/books would you recommend for someone who only barely knows Judge Dredd? Like, what would really pull you in if you don't know the character and world?
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:15 pm

Mbast1 wrote:
tony ingram wrote:Interesting! Wagner on Dredd is never a bad thing. Pity they couldn't get one of the original Apocalypse War artists on it.

I really thought I'd sent this one yesterday, but oh well. What stories/books would you recommend for someone who only barely knows Judge Dredd? Like, what would really pull you in if you don't know the character and world?
I'd start with some of the early classics, though not really the suff from the first year; it took a while for the creators to really find Dredd's 'voice'. The Cursed Earth, The Day the Law Died, The Judge Child Quest, and from a lttle later, the classic America storyline would be my picks.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down