Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky

2 posters

Go down

Rate 'Sky'

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky Vote_lcap0%The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky Vote_lcap100%The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky Vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky Vote_lcap0%The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky Empty The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky

Post by tony ingram Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:14 pm

Just seen the second part of this first story of SJA's last, sadly truncated season, and I really enjoyed it. The new kid is definitely an asset to the show (a shame we'll hardly get a chance to know her) and I was genuinely surprised to see the Shopkeeper and his parrot (or rather, the parrot and his shpkeeper) show up again. Anyone else watch it?

Last edited by tony ingram on Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky Empty Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky

Post by Lucy Ingram Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:19 pm

I think the parrot must be one of the Lords of Order (called by Diana Wynne Jones Lord of Karma).
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky Empty Re: The Sarah Jane Adventures series 5, episodes 1 & 2: Sky

Post by tony ingram Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 am

I think the parrot is the late Anthony Ainley as the Master, in another cunning disguise.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down