Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Who Exactly is Angela Anyway (and why should I care?)

2 posters

Go down

So, Who Exactly is Angela Anyway (and why should I care?) Empty So, Who Exactly is Angela Anyway (and why should I care?)

Post by tony ingram Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:59 pm

Marvel's Age of Ultron event ended with the shock revelation (well, it was a shock to anyone who'd had no internet access for six months) that a character called Angela, the creation of one Neil Gaiman, had been pulled forcibly into the Marvel Universe by our heroes buggering about with the fabric of reality. This has been the subject of much discussion on multiple fora, and now Angela has turned up in Guardians of the Galaxy. My one question, though, is...why exactly is this a big deal? Who exactly is Angela? What has she ever appeared in that I should have read? And why did Marvel even want her in the first place? OK, that's four questions, but you get the point...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

So, Who Exactly is Angela Anyway (and why should I care?) Empty Re: So, Who Exactly is Angela Anyway (and why should I care?)

Post by Mbast1 Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:12 pm

tony ingram wrote:OK, that's four questions, but you get the point...
I know very little about her, but she's a Spawn character, I think she was someone who hunted people like him. Gaiman created her, and was supposed to own her but there were accusations and I have no clue who did what, but I'm guessing Gaiman DID get her rights back and decided to sell them to Marvel.
I'd say you could easily get along without knowing anything about her.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

So, Who Exactly is Angela Anyway (and why should I care?) Empty Re: So, Who Exactly is Angela Anyway (and why should I care?)

Post by tony ingram Fri Aug 23, 2013 9:32 pm

I could easily get along without ever hearing the name 'Spawn'. I never could see the appeal of that character.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum