Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Peter Parker had been bitten by a Portia spider

4 posters

Go down

If Peter Parker had been bitten by a Portia spider Empty If Peter Parker had been bitten by a Portia spider

Post by Lucy Ingram Thu Dec 03, 2015 11:49 am

• He wouldn't spin a web of any size. He would, however, be able to dangle on a silken thread and descend on his enemies from above.
  • He would get about by jumping up to fifty times his height.
  • He would have super-eyesight which would excel at picking out details in clutter.
  • He would be able to tackle foes three times his size.
  • He would have super-intelligence that would let him "map [his] world in three dimensions and formulate a plan of attack," and pounce on his prey at exactly the right time.
  • He would lure foes into a trap by pretending to be a potential victim.

Also, Spider-Woman, Spider-Gwen and Silk would have to watch their backs, as the Portia spider's diet consists of... other spiders Twisted Evil

P.S. If Peter Parker had been bitten by a spitting spider, he would have a head as big as his body, and would use it to spew forth sticky gluey silk in which to trap his enemies.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

If Peter Parker had been bitten by a Portia spider Empty Re: If Peter Parker had been bitten by a Portia spider

Post by Mbast1 Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:38 pm

That was pretty cool. On that note, I read that the spider in the first Spiderman movie was meant to have been genetically engineered to have the useful traits from various spiders, so this might have happened!
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

If Peter Parker had been bitten by a Portia spider Empty Re: If Peter Parker had been bitten by a Portia spider

Post by Lucy Ingram Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:25 pm

I think it'd be cooler if different spider-heroes each had abilities based on one particular spider. Also, it would help children to learn about arachnids and biology and stuff. It'd be educational.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:38 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:I think it'd be cooler if different spider-heroes each had abilities based on one particular spider. Also, it would help children to learn about arachnids and biology and stuff. It'd be educational.

You could (should?) do it as fan-fiction. An alternate earth where this is what happens. A group of school kids go and then they all get bitten because one of the knocks over the containers or something. Could be fun.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:11 pm

I'm not sure if I know enough about spiders to do that. I only found out about the Portia spider from watching an episode of the current David Attenborough series, The Hunt.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 Tue Dec 08, 2015 5:33 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:I'm not sure if I know enough about spiders to do that. I only found out about the Portia spider from watching an episode of the current David Attenborough series, The Hunt.

Very educational, I see him to be. But, I still think it would be a fun idea.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:48 pm

I'd have to get a lot more knowledge before I did that... but it's an idea. I don't have anything else to do Very Happy
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:56 pm

What would it be like if Peter Parker had been bitten by a radioactive David Attenborough?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:20 pm

tony ingram wrote:What would it be like if Peter Parker had been bitten by a radioactive David Attenborough?

He would have become more powerful than we can possibly imagine.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:41 pm

What would it be like if the Spider-Mobile . . .
If Peter Parker had been bitten by a Portia spider SMCar
. . . had been bitten by a radioactive Porsche?
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Thu Jun 14, 2018 9:50 pm

MajorHoy wrote:What would it be like if the Spider-Mobile . . .
If Peter Parker had been bitten by a Portia spider SMCar
. . . had been bitten by a radioactive Porsche?
It would have been considerably more successful than it was, but totally out of Peter Parker's price range?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down