Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection

3 posters

Go down

DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection Empty DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection

Post by MajorHoy Tue Mar 10, 2020 2:56 pm

Noticed that this is going on sale from comic book stores this week:
DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection Wanted11
DC'S WANTED: THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS SUPER-VILLAINS
Take a journey into the dark minds of DC's most dangerous super-villains in these tales starring The Joker, the Mist, Captain Cold, Signalman, the Puppeteer, Clock King, Mr. Who and many more. Collects WANTED: THE WORLD'S MOST DANGEROUS VILLAINS #1-9 from 1972, which reprinted stories from ACTION COMICS #57 and 69; BATMAN #25, 84 and 112; WORLD'S FINEST COMICS #6 and 111; THE FLASH #114 and 121; ADVENTURE COMICS #72 and 77; GREEN LANTERN #1 and 33; WONDER WOMAN #36; SENSATION COMICS #66 and 71; MORE FUN COMICS #65, 73 and 76; FLASH COMICS #86, 90 and 100; ALL-AMERICAN COMICS #61; KID ETERNITY #15; and DOLL MAN QUARTERLY #15.

U.S. Price: $39.99
On Sale Date: Mar 11 2020
Rated: Teen
https://www.dccomics.com/graphic-novels/dcs-wanted-the-worlds-most-dangerous-super-villains
Looks like it will be available from places like amazon.com starting nest Tuesday, March 17th (St. Patrick's Day).

What it does not appear to include are two previous issues of DC Special from 1970 and 1971 that preceded the regular reprint comic book, but that might just be an oversight in the copy from DC.

DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection Dc_spe17
DC Special #8 (July-September 1970)

DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection Dc_spe16
DC Special #14 (September-October 1971)

And the cover of the collected version seems to have borrowed from the covers of Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Villains #2
DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection Wanted12

as well as issue #5.
DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection Wanted13
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection Empty Re: DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection

Post by Barry_Allen Tue Mar 10, 2020 3:10 pm

This is a very interesting book MajorHoy, as is your comparaison the with original covers from the Seventies, I have completely missed in January DC solicitations for March 2020, not that I could afford to spend the equivalent of $ 40.00 bucks for it to add it to my regular order of that month, however, I'll make a wish for next Easter gifts..... Very Happy
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

https://editorialecorno.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection Empty Re: DC's Wanted: The World's Most Dangerous Super-Villains collection

Post by MajorHoy Tue Mar 10, 2020 7:55 pm

Barry_Allen wrote:This is a very interesting book MajorHoy, as is your comparaison the with original covers from the Seventies, I have completely missed in January DC solicitations for March 2020, not that I could afford to spend the equivalent of $ 40.00 bucks for it to add it to my regular order of that month, however, I'll make a wish for next Easter gifts..... Very Happy
Even though they were all reprint stories, I did enjoy the series when I was younger. I own issues #3-9 (though they are not in pristine condition or anything), and my oldest sister had issues #1 and 2 so I was at least able to read those way back when.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 Tue Mar 10, 2020 9:36 pm

MajorHoy wrote:Even though they were all reprint stories, I did enjoy the series when I was younger.

I thought they were reprints, but this looks like a lot of fun. I may have to get this one. Thanks for the catch!
Mike
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Wed Mar 11, 2020 12:16 am

Mbast1 wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:Even though they were all reprint stories, I did enjoy the series when I was younger.
I thought they were reprints, but this looks like a lot of fun. I may have to get this one. Thanks for the catch!
Actually, this collection could be considered reprints of reprints! Laughing
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down