Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Podcasting

3 posters

Go down

Podcasting Empty Podcasting

Post by Mbast1 Tue Oct 21, 2014 4:28 pm

Do any of you listen to podcasts? I tend to listen to a lot of them, with a handful I go back to regularly. There's one of Comic Geek Speak on Crisis on Infinite Earths that is very good, and very in depth. Well worth the time.
Most of them, though, aren't very good. I was listening to one this morning which was a book recommendation podcast about The Killing Joke. One of the two "reviewers" didn't even know Alan Moore had written superhero books, beyond Watchmen. I just find a lack of understanding the basics a bit annoying. Then there are ones where people think they're funny or witty, and they're not. Or where they try hard to be profound or intelligent.
Anyway, do you have any recommendations? Any subject is fine, although comics is board-related.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Podcasting Empty Re: Podcasting

Post by tony ingram Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:45 am

Well, I guess I should recommend the regular Outpost Skaro Doctor Who podcast, given that a) it's usually pretty good and b) I'm a moderator on the Outpost Skaro forum... Very Happy

http://outpostskaro.com/podcast/
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_Vimes Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:27 pm

I like the one Chris Hardwick does. He's kind of overeager on TV, but in his podcasts he's much more relaxed and asks the people he interviews really great questions. I've never actually listened to any others, though, so I might just not know what is and isn't quality.
Sam_Vimes
Sam_Vimes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum