Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I know it's not so, but it really feels quick

3 posters

Go down

I know it's not so, but it really feels quick Empty I know it's not so, but it really feels quick

Post by Mbast1 Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:56 pm

http://spinoff.comicbookresources.com/2015/12/23/peter-capaldi-says-this-could-be-his-last-year-on-doctor-who/

It will be his 3rd year, and I know that's not "soon", but it really feels it to me.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

I know it's not so, but it really feels quick Empty Re: I know it's not so, but it really feels quick

Post by tony ingram Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:52 pm

It's frightening how quickly it's gone! Sadly, I think this is in part a consequence of the reduction from around 26 25 minute episodes per year in the old days to just 12 45 minute episodes today; three years of Peter Davison as the Doctor amounted to about 18 months of screen time for him, but by the end of his third season, Capaldi will have been with us for less than nine, overall. And I was hoping he'd try to break Tom Baker's record...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

I know it's not so, but it really feels quick Empty Re: I know it's not so, but it really feels quick

Post by Lucy Ingram Thu Dec 24, 2015 10:46 pm

Well, that sucks Sad
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum