Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series

2 posters

Go down

DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series Empty DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series

Post by MajorHoy Tue Oct 13, 2020 9:44 pm

Issue #1 (of 5?) goes on sale this week.
DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series Dienam10
DIE!NAMITE #1
VAMPIRELLA hurtles through space on a Drakulon ship, desperate to uncover a dark mystery...A 100-year-old JOHN CARTER OF MARS grasps for an awful memory just out of reach...PETER CANNON: THUNDERBOLT battles waves of evil he does not understand...RED SONJA is faced with an impossible choice...

DIE!NAMITE is an event series that unites all of the hit Dynamite characters as you've never seen them before! They will come together to battle the biggest threat they have ever faced. Many...are even missing faces! Written by Declan Shalvey (Deadpool vs Old Man Logan) and Fred Van Lente (Marvel Zombies) with art by Justin Mason (Vengeance of Vampirella) and Vincenzo Carrat? (Lady Zorro)!
Rating: Teen +
Genre: Horror, Action/Adventure
U.S. Cover Price: $3.99
https://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C72513029578101011

On some other sites, the description also includes:
In the shadowed alleys of 1930s Chicago, GREEN HORNET and KATO hunt the nefarious criminal element plaguing their city. They soon discover a mysterious danger that threatens Earth itself!

I don't have any plans to buy this, but thought I'd post it in case anybody else might be interested in it.

Last edited by MajorHoy on Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : removed issue number from title of thread)
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Barry_Allen likes this post

Back to top Go down

DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series Empty Re: DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series

Post by Barry_Allen Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:37 am

Thanks for this! Wink Btw, are you following the current Vengeance of Vampirella series from original writer Tom Sniegoski? I had planned to buy it but, due to budget monthly limits, I had to cut it.... Neutral
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

https://editorialecorno.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series Empty Re: DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series

Post by MajorHoy Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:55 pm

Barry_Allen wrote:Thanks for this! Wink Btw, are you following the current Vengeance of Vampirella series from original writer Tom Sniegoski? I had planned to buy it but, due to budget monthly limits, I had to cut it.... Neutral  
Aside from Dynamite's Swords of Sorrow female character crossover back in 2015, I think the last time I bought a Vampirella comic book was back when Harris Comics was publishing some back in the 1990s.

As for Dynamite itself, I was hoping to try the Miss Fury: Joy Division series announced for 2018 (then it was continuously delayed and might still come out as a tpb volume next year?).  But the last comic books I bought from that company were a couple of mini-series in 2018, both of which were (to me) mediocre at best. Haven't really bothered trying anything else yet from Dynamite since then.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Sun Nov 15, 2020 9:24 pm

Issue #2 was released this week.
DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series Dienam11
DIE!NAMITE #2
Vampirella hurtles through space, unaware of the dangers that lurk within the universe. An evil grows on Mars. And Red Sonja discovers an awful secret...
Rating: Teen +
Genre: Horror, Action/Adventure
U.S. Cover Price: $3.99
https://www.dynamite.com/htmlfiles/viewProduct.html?PRO=C72513029578102011
I think I saw something like 24 cover versions being released for this issue? Shocked
Granted, many of those were variations (like b&w vs. color, or "virgin"-versions without the wording, etc.), but I also noticed there was a "Dr. Seuss" variant
DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series Dienam12
and a "Peanuts" variant
DIE!NAMITE - Dynamite's zombie crossover mini-series Dienam13
Good grief!
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down