Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Finish: The four Doctors

2 posters

Go down

Big Finish: The four Doctors Empty Big Finish: The four Doctors

Post by Hourglass Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 pm

BF have announced that this years release will be a play entitled the Four Doctors featuring Davison, Baker, McCoy and McGanns doctors as they team up to fight.....The Daleks.

I did wonder how they would top last years bonus, but they've done it.
Hourglass
Hourglass

Back to top Go down

Big Finish: The four Doctors Empty Re: Big Finish: The four Doctors

Post by tony ingram Wed Feb 10, 2010 7:40 pm

I'm getting that! Shame they seem unlikely ever to get Tom, but I guess he requires a BBC level pay packet...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hourglass Wed Feb 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Rumor has it tony BFs decision to axe the 8th Doctor solo range is because Toms back and they want a dedicative spot to release for that. This is rumor mind you but seems logical.
Hourglass
Hourglass

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:57 am

Hourglass wrote:Rumor has it tony BFs decision to axe the 8th Doctor solo range is because Toms back and they want a dedicative spot to release for that. This is rumor mind you but seems logical.
If so, it's doing Paul a great disservice. But then, that's nothing new. I loved Tom as the Doctor, but he largely disassociated himself from the show for years-Paul, on the other hand, has been there all along. I know who I'd rather have playing the Doctor on audio on a regular basis.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hourglass Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:34 pm

Given the details that we have, what kind of story do you want this to be? I'd like it in a way if the doctors didn't exactly meet but coordinated an assault on a Dalek plan.
Hourglass
Hourglass

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:49 am

Hourglass wrote:Given the details that we have, what kind of story do you want this to be? I'd like it in a way if the doctors didn't exactly meet but coordinated an assault on a Dalek plan.
No, I want McGann's Doctor to actually interact with the others-no real reason, I just do. Though maybe they could come together only at the end of the story...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hourglass Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:19 am

Whilst on the topic of multi doctor stories, do you know how many times the doctors have bumped into each other in the comic? I do recall an anniversary issue where the doctors where in a sort of intergalactic quiz show or something along those lines.
Hourglass
Hourglass

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:26 am

The only one I can think of offhand was not, as it turned out, a multi Doctor story at all, as the first six turned out to be shape changing aliens trying to trick Doctor no. 7 into assisting them. There was Timeslip, of course, but that had the Doctor regressing through regenerations rather than meeting his past selves.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down