Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comic book resource

5 posters

Go down

Comic book resource Empty Comic book resource

Post by Spektre Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:20 am

Careful Tony. They do not like dissent on their board. Fortunately I have over a dozen logins made before the bans started falling.
Spektre
Spektre

Back to top Go down

Comic book resource Empty Re: Comic book resource

Post by tony ingram Sat Aug 04, 2012 8:49 am

They really don't, do they. Is CBR directly affiliated with DC, I wonder?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sam_Vimes Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:01 am

They must be. I went over there to see what you guys were talking about and oh my GOODNESS what a bunch of sycophants. No one can love the New 52 so unconditionally. No one. It simply isn't good enough to warrant it.
Sam_Vimes
Sam_Vimes

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:06 am

Sam_Vimes wrote:They must be. I went over there to see what you guys were talking about and oh my GOODNESS what a bunch of sycophants. No one can love the New 52 so unconditionally. No one. It simply isn't good enough to warrant it.
Any negative comment is stamped on straight away, ridiculed and the suggestion made that the dissenter is basically a sad loser with no life. Worse, the Mods frequently join in with the mockery, which I consider totally unacceptable.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:51 pm

tony ingram wrote:Worse, the Mods frequently join in with the mockery, which I consider totally unacceptable.

Welcome to why the internet is a bad thing. The good outweighs it, I know, but this is a really big issue. I just read a piece on Medscape (healthcare articles) about physicians who act like this. Not only is this behavior acceptable, it's encouraged. I know my own online persona is different from what it was when I first got on. And CBR is pretty bad about that kind of thing.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by Spektre Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:32 am

I seem to get banned there on a daily basis. It's a few minutes to work around but hopefully eventually they will forget the chain of accounts.
Spektre
Spektre

Back to top Go down

Post by Barry_Allen Sun Jul 24, 2022 6:42 am

I have found this old thread started by Spektre who recently has come back writing in the forum; I think that CBR was linked to Dc Comics too, his founder and Ceo went to became one of Dc Vice Presidents and stayed there for years, until he was fired two years ago following Dc new...."implosion"
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

https://editorialecorno.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down