Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Detective Comics #1029 - "Who Are You?"

Go down

Detective Comics #1029 - "Who Are You?" Empty Detective Comics #1029 - "Who Are You?"

Post by MajorHoy Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:32 pm

As I mentioned in the "When did you last go to a comic book shop?" thread,
MajorHoy wrote:Detective Comics #1029 - "Who Are You?" Detect34
* Detective Comics #1029
(NOTE: Was put in my hold file by mistake <since I previously requested #1027 only>, but decided to give it a try anyway) . . .
but I guess that was a dumb move on my part.  
I haven't been regularly following either Batman or Detective Comics for a while (though I did buy a copy of Detective Comics #1027, primarily for the Dan Jurgens story that would have linked with the 5Gen-thing) so I really have no idea what happened to cause Bruce to be moving out of Wayne Manor; I have no idea why DC brought back "The Black Casebook" and if/how it may be connected (or not) with what Morrison did back in the days before Flushpoint; and I'm still annoyed with having a "dead" Alfred (not to mention Gotham City supposedly somewhat destroyed due to the Joker when I though Scott Snyder did that not that long ago just before Rebirth).

As for the new villain, will he be in any way connected with the villain "The Mirror" that Gail Simone gave us at the beginning of Batgirl's New52 run?

Anyway, to make a long story short, I really don't feel a need/desire to go out and buy issue #1030 in the foreseeable future.

Did anybody else read this issue? Any opinions on it?
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down