Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition)

3 posters

Go down

Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) Empty Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition)

Post by MajorHoy Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:50 am

Due out next week:
Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice
By LEN STRAZEWSKI
Illustrated by VARIOUS

Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) The_de10

This 1990s epic tells a story set in the 1950s starring the world’s first super-hero team, the Justice Society of America.

In this 1990s tale set in the 1950s at the end of the Golden Age of Comics, the world’s first super-hero team, the Justice Society of America, must join forces one last time to stop the powerful Solomon Grundy and the immortal world-conqueror known as Vandal Savage.

Collects Justice Society of America #1-8, Adventure Comics #466, and All-Star Comics #57

Hardcover | $39.99
Published by DC Comics
Jan 19, 2021 | 256 Pages | 6-5/8 x 10-3/16 | ISBN 9781779507440
So, while it's not the 1992 series itself, it is at least the limited series that was published a year before the 1992 one.

And as for the other two issues that are listed as being included,
Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) _001_a13
All-Star Comics #57 (February-March 1951)

Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) _002_a14
Adventure Comics #466 (November-December 1979)

Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) _003a_21
Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) _003b_19
Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) _003c_13
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Barry_Allen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) Empty Re: Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition)

Post by Barry_Allen Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:22 am

I remember this series, it was published in 1992 in an italian Dc anthology called American Heroes starting with issue 2 whose cover is pictured here:

Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) Americ10

along with Simon Bisley's Lobo (which was the "Superstar" that times), Wolfman and Perez New Teen Titans from 1980, Loeb and Sale Challengers of the Unknown, also from 1991.

Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) Justic15

Nice Aquaman cover from AC # 466 btw!  Cool
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

https://editorialecorno.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition) Empty Re: Justice Society of America: The Demise of Justice (collected edition)

Post by Mbast1 Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:48 pm

There's a trailer for the new Justice Society animated movie on youtube. From what you can see in the trailer the movie looks pretty good.

(I still want to see Soul of the Dragon, too)
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:33 am

Mbast1 wrote:There's a trailer for the new Justice Society animated movie on youtube. From what you can see in the trailer the movie looks pretty good.
If you want, I started a discussion for the movie in a separate thread:
Justice Society: World War II Movie due to be released in 2021
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mbast1 Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:55 am

MajorHoy wrote:If you want, I started a discussion for the movie in a separate thread:

I thought I had seen that, but when I went to write that post, I couldn't find it. Sorry, didn't mean to derail this conversation.
Mbast1
Mbast1

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:35 am

Mbast1 wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:If you want, I started a discussion for the movie in a separate thread:
I thought I had seen that, but when I went to write that post, I couldn't find it. Sorry, didn't mean to derail this conversation.
No problem.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down