Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Book of Boba Fett Has Just Made a Marvel Star Wars Character Canon!

2 posters

Go down

The Book of Boba Fett Has Just Made a Marvel Star Wars Character Canon! Empty The Book of Boba Fett Has Just Made a Marvel Star Wars Character Canon!

Post by tony ingram Fri Jan 07, 2022 4:46 pm

I don't know if anyone else has been a) reading the modern Marvel Star wars titles or b) watching The Book of Boba Fett, but the second episode had a surprise appearance by a character created for the comics. When Boba confronts the Hutt twins, their bodyguard is the Wookie gladiator Black Krrsantan, who's been a recurring character across a few Marvel titles over the last few years. I love that!
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Book of Boba Fett Has Just Made a Marvel Star Wars Character Canon! Empty Re: The Book of Boba Fett Has Just Made a Marvel Star Wars Character Canon!

Post by Barry_Allen Mon Jan 10, 2022 5:33 pm

tony ingram wrote: I don't know if anyone else has been a) reading the modern Marvel Star wars titles
Nope, too much to be read and something had to be cut; also, some Marvel Heroes covers like this one really did not attract me to read the inside comics; yes, I know this is Conan on the cover to Savage Avengers (#10) but, for me, the level of....attraction was the same as for the SW modern comics:
The Book of Boba Fett Has Just Made a Marvel Star Wars Character Canon! Sav_av10

tony ingram wrote:or b) watching The Book of Boba Fett, but the second episode had a surprise appearance by a character created for the comics. When Boba confronts the Hutt twins, their bodyguard is the Wookie gladiator Black Krrsantan, who's been a recurring character across a few Marvel titles over the last few years. I love that!
I have seen the trailers for this Boba Fett series but also here you have to subscribe to Disney+ to watch it, so for the time being, I'll wait... cyclops
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

https://editorialecorno.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down