Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why)

+7
Silogramsam
Spektre
Philip K Ditko
BluesShark
Sam_Vimes
Mbast1
GBF
11 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Favourite DC Comics Character or Team

Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_lcap17%Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_lcap25%Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_lcap0%Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_lcap25%Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 3 ]
[ 0 ]
Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_lcap17%Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 17% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_lcap16%Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Vote_rcap 16% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 12

Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Empty Re: Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why)

Post by tony ingram Wed Jul 16, 2014 5:24 pm

Silogramsam wrote:I don't read Marvel anymore.  Haven't for years except for the occasion try again.
They're putting out some really good stuff at the moment. Not so much the big titles, but the satellite books-I'd recommend Daredevil, She Hulk and Silver Surfer to anyone, right now. And the new Ms Marvel. They're all quite fun books, not the grim'n gritty stuff that's been prevalent for years now. Daredevil actually reads like it did pre-Miller, with DD as the sightless swashbuckler again instead of the mopey madman.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Empty Re: Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why)

Post by Silogramsam Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:32 pm

When I regularly read Marvel, it was still the 60s, if that tells you anything. I have little interest in Marvel except occasionally Captain America. It's simpler that way.
Silogramsam
Silogramsam

Back to top Go down

Post by Silogramsam Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:08 pm

Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Newsboy+legion+SSCFavourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Guardian's_Shield_001Favourite DC Comics Character (and Why) - Page 6 Guardianjh
another favorite of mine; as much as I liked and like the superpowered, I've always liked the non-supers who just relied on their natural, human abilities.
Silogramsam
Silogramsam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Thu Jul 24, 2014 10:39 pm

Yes, they're braver.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:20 am

Lucy McGough wrote:Yes, they're braver.
Or sometimes just dumber . . . you'd think they'd at least put on some armor/armour, or at least a bullet-proof vest, when fighting bad guys who tend to have real guns and not just water pistols or rubber knives.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:35 am

MajorHoy wrote:
Lucy McGough wrote:Yes, they're braver.
Or sometimes just dumber . . . you'd think they'd at least put on some armor/armour, or at least a bullet-proof vest, when fighting bad guys who tend to have real guns and not just water pistols or rubber knives.
Armour would weigh a non super powered hero down, surely?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:34 am

It's okay, 'cos bad guys can never shoot straight. See, e.g., Star Wars.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by Silogramsam Fri Jul 25, 2014 5:16 pm

not necessarily - more powerful heroes tend to draw more powerful enemies and menaces - at least, this is true with me. Razz
Silogramsam
Silogramsam

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Fri Jul 25, 2014 6:08 pm

Who is your enemy?
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by Silogramsam Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:37 pm

I'd rather not say Shocked 
Silogramsam
Silogramsam

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:01 am

Even here, Batman leads everybody else (in votes, that is).
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:02 pm

I never voted for him!
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:48 pm

The poll results really don't make any sense.
Batman and Justice League of America each got 3 votes (out of a total of 12 votes), so each of those did get 25% of the votes.

BUT Superman, Justice Society of America, and Other each got 2 votes (1/6th of the total), yet Superman and Justice Society of America both are said to be 17% of the total votes while Other's 2 votes is only 16% of the total? scratch
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:31 pm

Hey, I didn't write the software...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6