Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Batman day 2021 all over the world!

3 posters

Go down

Batman day 2021 all over the world!  Empty Batman day 2021 all over the world!

Post by Barry_Allen Sat Sep 18, 2021 10:54 pm

Today is Batman day (almost) all over the world; here in Italy Panini has published the local Hc edition of a new Bats book called "Batman: the World" which contains 14 short stories from creative teams across the globe, with one story taking place in Italy too; the book has 160 pages and is sold here also newstands for € 12,00. I have a video from national tv news about that but it seems that I can't upload it from the phone, so I'll upload it as soon as I can switch on my home pc and upload it. Wink
Btw, were you able to go to your Local Comics Shop and/or partecipate at Batman Day 2021 in some way?  Cool
Barry_Allen
Barry_Allen

https://editorialecorno.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Batman day 2021 all over the world!  Empty Re: Batman day 2021 all over the world!

Post by MajorHoy Sun Sep 19, 2021 2:55 am

Nah. I forgot to check the Barnes & Noble bookstore to see if they were doing anything, and the comic book shop I go to isn't exactly "local" to me.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Batman day 2021 all over the world!  Empty Re: Batman day 2021 all over the world!

Post by MajorHoy Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:28 pm

MajorHoy wrote:Nah. I forgot to check the Barnes & Noble bookstore to see if they were doing anything, and the comic book shop I go to isn't exactly "local" to me.
When I went to my comic book shop yesterday they still had some of the free Batman Day comic books available, so I picked up the Batman / Fortnite one.

Batman day 2021 all over the world!  Batma102
Batman Fortnite: Zero Point (Batman Day 2021 Special Edition) <free>

Read through it last night, and while the art was nice, the story seemed pretty useless. (Glad I didn't have to pay for it.)

I'll admit I'm not a gamer and really don't much about "Fortnite" (beyond things like seeing the figures in the toy sections at stores), and this issue didn't really do anything towards expanding my knowledge (or interest) in the game.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Barry_Allen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Mon Oct 04, 2021 5:38 pm

MajorHoy wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:Nah. I forgot to check the Barnes & Noble bookstore to see if they were doing anything, and the comic book shop I go to isn't exactly "local" to me.
When I went to my comic book shop yesterday they still had some of the free Batman Day comic books available, so I picked up the Batman / Fortnite one.

Batman day 2021 all over the world!  Batma102

Read through it last night, and while the art was nice, the story seemed pretty useless. (Glad I didn't have to pay for it.)

I'll admit I'm not a gamer and really don't much about "Fortnite" (beyond things like seeing the figures in the toy sections at stores), and this issue didn't really do anything towards expanding my knowledge (or interest) in the game.
I didn't even see this one, but I don't feel I missed much.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MajorHoy Mon Oct 04, 2021 8:58 pm

tony ingram wrote:
MajorHoy wrote:Batman day 2021 all over the world!  Batma102

I didn't even see this one, but I don't feel I missed much.
It was actually part of a six-issue series that's now being collected.
Extra incentives to get gamers to buy the comic book were special codes unique to the comic books for stuff that could be used in the game.
MajorHoy
MajorHoy

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Mon Oct 04, 2021 9:51 pm

I think I may be the last person on the planet who has absolutely no interest in games...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Barry_Allen likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down