Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarah Jane Adventures recommissioned for two more years

5 posters

Go down

Sarah Jane Adventures recommissioned for two more years Empty Sarah Jane Adventures recommissioned for two more years

Post by tony ingram Sat Mar 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Very pleased at the news that The Sarah Jane Adventures has been guaranteed both a fourth and a fifth series. This CBBC series has been consistently the best of the Who spinoffs, and definitely deserves to continue. I'm a little alarmed at the rumours of impending cast changes, though-I really hope we don't lose too many of the regulars, particularly Daniel Anthony, who's been excellent as Clyde.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Sarah Jane Adventures recommissioned for two more years Empty Re: Sarah Jane Adventures recommissioned for two more years

Post by felneymike Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:07 pm

I kept missing it and seeing every other episode of series 1 and 2, didn't even know there had been a third! Probably because i was still driving home when it came on XD. Will have to look out for DVD's

...for my "young daughter", of course!

felneymike

Back to top Go down

Sarah Jane Adventures recommissioned for two more years Empty Re: Sarah Jane Adventures recommissioned for two more years

Post by tony ingram Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:46 am

felneymike wrote:I kept missing it and seeing every other episode of series 1 and 2, didn't even know there had been a third! Probably because i was still driving home when it came on XD. Will have to look out for DVD's

...for my "young daughter", of course!
Oh, of course!

I only have it on for...umm...the rabbits... Embarassed
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hourglass Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:40 pm

what rumors are these Tony? I've not read much on SJA.
Hourglass
Hourglass

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Tue Mar 09, 2010 10:43 pm

Hourglass wrote:what rumors are these Tony? I've not read much on SJA.
Appears likely that at least two of the kids will be leaving at the end of the next series, probably Clyde and Rani as both actors are now getting a little too old to convincingly play school children. Personally, I'd rather lose Tommy Knight as Luke is the most wooden character in the show, but never mind...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Sun Mar 14, 2010 1:28 pm

Luke is sweet Smile

But we probably will lose him because Knight has to do his A-levels, so I advise you to make the most of Luke's adorable cuteness while you still can.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Sun Mar 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:Luke is sweet Smile

But we probably will lose him because Knight has to do his A-levels, so I advise you to make the most of Luke's adorable cuteness while you still can.
I think I'll survive the loss. But what will happen to Luke smith if Knight goes? They won't kill him off and he's too young to leave home. Maybe he'll regenerate...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:10 pm

I still think my 'youngest person ever to study astro-physics at Oxford' theory holds water.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:23 pm

Lucy McGough wrote:I still think my 'youngest person ever to study astro-physics at Oxford' theory holds water.
But then who would take his place? If Sarah has no kids of her own around but is hanging around with a group of them, it just makes her look creepy...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:09 am

To the pure, all things are pure.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:26 am

Lucy McGough wrote:To the pure, all things are pure.
Very gnomic. I'm not that pure, unfortunately...
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:32 am

She could get a job as a teacher. Many journalists and other professionals are doing that in the current harsh economic climate.

Mind you, teachers have no free time in which to hunt aliens.

Maybe she should just get a CRB check and be done with it.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:34 am

Lucy McGough wrote:She could get a job as a teacher. Many journalists and other professionals are doing that in the current harsh economic climate.

Mind you, teachers have no free time in which to hunt aliens.

Maybe she should just get a CRB check and be done with it.
Good plan. In fact, can you get a small business startup loan to become an alien hunter?
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:36 am

Why not? Everyone's doing it nowadays - Mickey, Martha, Sarah Jane, Torchwood. I'm surprised any aliens bother to come within three light years of Earth.

Maybe Sarah Jane could adopt another alien or semi-alien kid. That red one was nice.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:45 am

Lucy McGough wrote:Why not? Everyone's doing it nowadays - Mickey, Martha, Sarah Jane, Torchwood. I'm surprised any aliens bother to come within three light years of Earth.

Maybe Sarah Jane could adopt another alien or semi-alien kid. That red one was nice.
I see. So we're choosing which aliens to adopt based on colour now, are we? And I thought the world had moved on! Mad

(I'll have a nice pale green one. It'll go with the bathroom wallpaper)
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:47 am

I want a blue one, like on Avatar.

A pale green one will also go with the wallpaper in Luke's bedroom, so Sarah Jane won't need to redecorate.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 10:50 am

Lucy McGough wrote:I want a blue one, like on Avatar.

A pale green one will also go with the wallpaper in Luke's bedroom, so Sarah Jane won't need to redecorate.
That's an important consideration, I agree!
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am

Or maybe Maria's parents will die in a freak accident and Sarah Jane will adopt her, despite the colour clash.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:23 am

Lucy McGough wrote:Or maybe Maria's parents will die in a freak accident and Sarah Jane will adopt her, despite the colour clash.
I think Maria is unlikely to return, sadly. I rather liked her.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:27 am

Me too Sad

Sarah Jane could adopt a baby Weevil and call it Terrence Smile

It would be a big step on the road to equal rights for Weevils.
Lucy Ingram
Lucy Ingram

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:28 am

Lucy McGough wrote:Me too Sad

Sarah Jane could adopt a baby Weevil and call it Terrence Smile

It would be a big step on the road to equal rights for Weevils.
A pair of weevils called Terrance and Barry after Dicks and Letts. And a talking vulture called Hinchcliffe.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by THEDRUNKENMASTERTWO Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:23 am

great show and Joe Lidster should write more
THEDRUNKENMASTERTWO
THEDRUNKENMASTERTWO

Back to top Go down

Post by Hourglass Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:25 pm

I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks it's creepy she hangs around wth kids.
Hourglass
Hourglass

Back to top Go down

Post by felneymike Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:32 pm

They could get a younger but lookalike actor, then shuffle a bit and look to one side as if nothing had happened. Works for James Bond!

felneymike

Back to top Go down

Post by tony ingram Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:37 pm

felneymike wrote:They could get a younger but lookalike actor, then shuffle a bit and look to one side as if nothing had happened. Works for James Bond!
I think there would be rioting in the streets.
tony ingram
tony ingram
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down